A HUGE WELCOME TO THIS PAGE!
THE DAILY BREAD INSIGHTS WILL BE LAUNCHED ON JULY 1st 2019.
UNTIL THEN, DURING MAY AND JUNE, FOUNDATION SUBSCRIBERS WILL RECEIVE A SPECIAL 50 % DISCOUNT OF JOINING FEE.
JUST $40 WILL ENTITLE YOU TO A FULL YEAR'S INSIGHTS!
A SECRET BONUS ALSO AWAITS YOU - A GIFT FOR YOUR HEART.
TO SUBSCRIBE NOW, CLICK HERE
HEALING CHRISTIAN BELIEFS
FOSTERING CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS
A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TAKE ON THE ROLE OF SPIRITUALITY IN OUR LIVES TAKING ON BOARD THE EMPOWERING AND NEGLECTED TEACHINGS OF JESUS
Three hundred and sixty-five days of new food for thought as you receive 100 Insights over that time
ENLIGHTENING, UPLIFTING, PRACTICAL
ENLIGHTENING: The seed of the old has now grown and matured into what is new, fresh and supportive
UPLIFTING : Messages which are all meant to fill us with wonder and new motivation
PRACTICAL: Carrying the impetus to embrace the transformation of all our current systems on earth
THE CRISIS WE'RE IN.
Not just Christianity, but the entire world as well as the earth is in crisis. This can be seen as a necessary and exciting thing - without the break-down of the old, the new can't assert itself.
Email Carla to receive the first Slice in advance, for free.
Your email address is safe with me and will not be used for any other purpose. For instance, if you want to receive my Newsletter as well, you will need to request it.
SIGN UP HERE FOR THE COURSE as a Foundation Subscriber and pay just $40 AUD at Checkout if you know already that this is for you. This offer is for the period May/June 2019; after that the special price of $60 for First Wave Subscribers will be in place.
From January 1, 2020, the full price of $80 will apply.
Note that the 100 Slices of Insight are sent to you over the course of an entire year; one every 3 or 4 days. They can also be mailed to you via Australia Post if you live in Australia. What fun is that! Email Carla for more information if you like receiving mail from me in your letterbox twice a week or so!
The new in consciousness is totally exciting, and the young ones of our day seem to be the ones catching the spirit! The new ones are coming in with a different mind-set, and they feel an urgent need to break through the constrictions of the systems they find themselves in. Their urgency is inspired by Spirit - we are on a cusp of choice individually and collectively that means either going into a time of 'brotherhood and peace' or a time of continued and worsening struggle.
The crumbling of the old presents a wonderful challenge to us: We are now obliged to think for ourselves instead of trusting those who have proved themselves unworthy of our trust. It is time to foster a direct relationship to God, or Spirit, residing in a place we might not be used to feeling into, namely our inner Selves. This is where taking time to be quiet and still for some of the day is so important.
The teachings of Jesus have been curtailed to being almost (not quite) meaningless for today. It is time for a fuller and totally meaningful truth to finally come to light. Jesus came in 2000 years before his time. I understand that this was necessary and couldn't be helped, but the seed he has sown is now ripe for making the difference to this world, this Earth, and our lives on it.
Jesus did NOT teach celibacy as a statement of superior holiness; nor obedience to blind authority - had come, instead, to demolish those very things! I know that now, after having made vows as a nun and feeling the results of giving my power away in the name of goodness.
You don't need to be a nun or priest to have these values embedded in your consciousness! They have become so much part of societal or mass consciousness, that we live in it unawares like a fish is unaware that it is in water. Water? it says, What is that? Exactly. It's my job, since I have gone to the bottom of the class and learnt my lessons (luckily I was given the time..!) to now present what I have come to know, at a time when we no longer have the luxury of hesitating, and putting off our awakening.
In the Slices of Insight series as I have called them, I present expanded versions of the teachings of Jesus, whose name now, by the way, is Sananda. These Insights all have three characteristics:
1. I bring forward a topic with all its limited interpretations, for example, the meaning and effect of the death of Jesus - the crux of the matter perhaps, which could change everything.
2. A new interpretation of gospels within and without the Bible, with the intention of getting to know Jesus better as the great, compassionate lover of humanity and the earth that he was and still is.
3. How this new good news might impact your daily life choices and decisions, and your happiness.
I will occasionally include snippets from my own life and experience - both from the time when I was a committed Catholic and a nun, and as an ever-growing free person since the age of 31.
Even if you are just curious and have never been a Christian, the information available here is equally for your benefit.
Have you ever asked yourself:
What is ‘Christ Consciousness’? Why is Jesus called ‘the only Son of God’ in Catholic church teaching when he never claimed to be that? Is there a point to suffering? To sacrifice? Does God punish? What exactly is Hell, Purgatory and Heaven – do they exist? What about shame and guilt – do they help us stay in line? What’s wrong with the priesthood, that it produces so many abusive priests? Why does the Church say that priests have to be celibate? How exactly did the Catholic Church begin? The vows that nuns and monks make: what’s the point of them? Why does the Church not allow women to be priests? All of these questions and many more have answers. If you have questions, you are invited to send them in!
THE DAILY BREAD - a 100 days of new food for thought delivered to you every three days or so, over 365 days
Email Carla to receive the first Slice in advance, for free, and try it out: copy and past this address:
Your address is safe and will not be used for any other purpose. if you want to receive my Newsletter, you need to request it.
SIGN UP HERE and pay just $40 AUD as a Foundation Subscriber at Checkout if you know already that this is for you.
You might ask, Who is Carla, to present these Insights?
I am not the font of all knowledge and don't claim to be. However, I have breathed religion from my first breath, and plumbed the depths of it as a Catholic nun until the age of almost 31, when I left my community due to the stresses I was causing my sisters and myself with my progressive thinking. It was at the time when thinking and discerning in congregations of sisters had suddenly been allowed after Vatican II, but the Order of nuns I belonged to thought that their Way of Perfection could not possibly be improved upon, and they resisted change as long as they could.
Six months after leaving I had an epiphany. One day, in a church in Melbourne as I was praying the Stations of the Cross as penance for my confessed sinful thoughts, I suddenly clearly saw through the games of Church manipulation that had played me so seriously and for so long. I laughed out loud, and would have told the entire congregation if any of them had been in the church, but it was empty! I wondered whether I would do a handstand on the altar or not - that's how much my mind had suddenly changed.
After that event, my naturally intelligent and very inquisitive mind came into play even more. I became passionately interested in what the actual truth might be, because spirituality was still real to me - just religion wasn't. I launched into life with my inner compass as my guide. The inner self wasn't all that wise to begin with since it was still embroiled with a troubled sub-conscious, and for a long time I had no wise person to guide me. It did not stop me from taking a fearless leap into discoving the truth for myself. I trod an unusual path as a result, but would not have it any other way. Every day I still pray for the truth, because without the truth I have nothing but illusion.
I take immense pleasure in researching - keeping sharp antennae alert for any b.s including 'new age' rubbish - reading, listening, meditating. I have a collection of some brilliantly inspired books, and regularly purchase others as I get to know about them. The Universe has a way of putting information in my path that fills me with wonder and gratitude. I wait for signs that what I am thinking, feeling and doing is along the lines of truth, and over time it has become easier and easier to feel the clear certainty of a Yes! or a No! Even so, it's up to everyone to check in with your soul (not your pre-programmed subconscious, mind you), to see whether what you are gettingfrom me or from anyone resonates with your own felt truth. All I can actually do is remind you of what you already know, because we all know already somewhere, but it is our focus that determines what we become aware of. Plus, frankly, most of us have thoroughly hidden the actual truth pretty far down.
100 SLICES OF DAILY BREAD: INSIGHTS DESIGNED TO HEAL CONSCIOUS AND UNCONSCIOUSLY HELD CHRISTIAN BELIEFS AND VALUES, WHILE FOSTERING PRACTICAL CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS
- You will find that CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS is so different from CHURCH CONSCIOUSNESS, it will blow your mind!
- I will share parts of my own journey of growth with you, both from past awakenings and current.
- Waking up from once-invisible conditioning is a wondrous and ongoing process - a journey into new territory entirely worth the view.
THE BENEFITS OF A SLICE OF INSPIRATION ARRIVING IN YOUR INBOX
ONE SLICE OF INSIGHT EVERY THREE DAYS OR FOUR DAYS
...FOR THE SAKE OF GREATER WISDOM, HARMONY and BALANCE in your life..
HOW ABOUT THESE TO LOOK FORWARD TO:
- Do away with guilt and develop responsibility instead
- Be less confused
- Bring more Light and light-heartedness into your entire system
- More self-respect and true self-love
- Be at home in your body
- Breathe more easily
- Develop discernment instead of judgment
- Radiate peace
- Feel loved, not judged
- Learn to forgive, genuinely, without coercion from a moralistic standpoint
- Find certainty in natural, true morality
- Learn to trust yourself and your body
- Stop looking to outside authorities for approval of what you think, feel, believe and do
- Stop being manipulated…
- Become a conscious contributor to the Evolution of Love, by evolving your own understanding
When I have the know-how of allowing your questions and comments, these will be moderated, then become available to all subscribers.
HERE FOLLOWS A GENEROUS OFFER FOR YOU AS AN EARLY SUPPORTER!
The investment in dollars is $40 AUD for early supporters - that is you if you see this!
Please also invest around 15 minutes of your daily time spent in quiet moments of reading and meditating. The rewards are incalculable.
HOW YOU CAN BEGIN!
Email Carla to receive the first Slice in advance, for free, and try it out. Cut and paste the address:
Your address is safe and will not be used for any other purpose.
SIGN UP HERE FOR THE COURSE and pay just $40 AUD at Checkout if you know already that this is for you.
SOME Q &A's and HOW IT WORKS
- You receive a new Daily Bread Slice every few days for 100 Insights. An archive of Slices of Bread accessible from within each email you receive, is being planned.
- I welcome constructive comments and request that they be sent by email.
- Your questions would also be welcomed, and I would address them in a subsequent posting.
- Q: Do you have a refund policy? A: No, the charge for this course has deliberately been set low so as to make it easily accessible to most people but is not large enough to cover the resulting administration costs. Instead, we have offered the the First Slice for free, so you can see if this is for you, although the content of this entire page would also give you a good idea.
- Q: Why should we trust you? A: Don’t trust me but use your heart’s intuition at all times to feel out the truth of anyone or anything. I am a person who might be a few steps ahead of you in the quest for freedom from religious indoctrination, and I am simply passing on what I have discovered that is more expansive, joyful and very much more useful.
- Q: Do you reference everything you write about? A: I like to reference important bits of information, and at other times invite you to do your own research if you find that this is necessary for you. That’s always a useful thing to do, provided you have your bs antennae up.
Any other questions? Feel free to ask them by emailing me.
May you walk in peace and in the awareness that you are immeasurably loved; that we live in a time of tremendous change, called to serve the evolution of Love and all that means to life on earth.